[3830] SS SSB K0GQ(@K0OU) Multi-Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB K0GQ(@K0OU) Multi-Op HP
From: km0l@tfs.net (km0l@tfs.net)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 16:27:44 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: K0GQ
Operator(s): AB0WA, K0OU, KC0ELZ, N8AU
Station: K0OU

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

------------
  160:
   80:  113
   40:  484
   20:  481
   15:  280
   10:   36
------------

Club: Raytown ARC

Comments:

A group from the local club again made SS SSB a club project. I believe we
represented ourselves pretty well.
We got our sweep at 06:11 (just past midnight) by working WØSD and WBØO within a
minute of each other for numbers 79 and 80. Believe it or not STX was #78 !
We had a lot of fun and gained great experience. I'm sure we will be back next
year.
My neighbor, KGØUT, was also running multi-op just a block away. We managed to
stay out of each others recievers pretty well - although at one point Saturday
night, one of the guys asked "What is causing the reciever to go dead?" We found
he was less than 5 khz away from KGØUT's frequency. We went to a different
band.
Tnx for the Q's and the good ham radio experience.
73 de KØOU Steve in MO