[3830] SS SSB KD5TMF Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB KD5TMF Single Op HP
From: tornadochaser215@houston.rr.com (tornadochaser215@houston.rr.com)
Date: Mon, 18 Nov 2002 19:41:15 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: KD5TMF
Operator(s): KD5TMF
Station: KD5TMF

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Houston, TX
Operating Time (hrs):

------------
  160:   0
   80:   0
   40:   0
   20:  32
   15:  10
   10:  48
------------

Club:

Comments:

First SS contest and had a BLAST!!!!!!! This was my first contest as a Single-Op
at the QTH. Thanks to everyone who made contact with me and hope to hear y'all
next year (hopefully getting a SWEEP). Did pretty well considering I have a G5RV
Jr. (40-10m) about 15 ft up. The only thing that gave me trouble was that it
would not tune on 40m all the way. I have a IC-746 and I tuned it but didn't
seem to work well. I suspect it is from all he metal in the attic...hi hi!

73,
Colin KD5TMF