[3830] SS SSB W2CXM School Club HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] SS SSB W2CXM School Club HP
From: ldh3@cornell.ede (ldh3@cornell.ede)
Date: Fri, 22 Nov 2002 04:44:34 -0800
                    ARRL Sweepstakes Contest, SSB

Call: W2CXM
Operator(s): KB9ZUU, KB9YER, KB2ZWZ, N2SZL,KC2HUL, N2YX, N2VR
Station: W2CXM

Class: School Club HP
QTH: Ithaca, NY
Operating Time (hrs): 19

------------
  160:    0
   80:   73
   40:  237
   20:  290
   15:  175
   10:   58

Club: Cornell University ARC

Comments:

Only ran 19 hours due to concert shutting down our building!  Ran our usual
multi-single configuration.  The usual problems -- antenna pointing gauge died
(interesting in the dark!), packet disconnected after 5 hours never to work
again, distractions from satellite development group, occasional operator brain
fade... See you all agn next year!