[3830] CQWW CW VK2CZ SOSB/10 LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VK2CZ SOSB/10 LP
From: k3hz@ieee.org (k3hz@ieee.org)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 14:50:21 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VK2CZ
Operator(s): VK2CZ
Station: VK2CZ

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Sydney
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  26     10       13
------------------------------
Total:  26     10       13  Total Score = 1,748

Club:

Comments:

My first ever attempt not only at a serious CW contact, but in a CW contest to
boot.  Not as dawnting as i'd though, but a few guy's ran over 50wpm which
challenged. Kept to low power, so I wouldn't make a dill of myself. While the
score is arbitrary, I found my self wanting to 'have a go', just like the SSB
contests.

So many thanks to Mr W3LPL and Martin VK5GN who took me thru the basic learning
practicalities of CW contesting, corrections and some of the whacky
abbreviations used..