[3830] CQWW CW NX9T SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NX9T SOAB LP
From: nx9t@aol.com (nx9t@aol.com)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 16:03:30 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NX9T
Operator(s): NX9T
Station: NX9T

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NC
Operating Time (hrs): 9

  160:    6     2        2
   80:    8     5        5
   40:   47    14       33
   20:   76    17       48
   15:   97    18       50
   10:   45    15       31
------------------------------

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Had a nice time playing around, LP, hit and miss style.
Both my parents and the inlaws visited this weekend so there
were plenty of activities to take me out of the shack. The weather
was nice for a change so actually even got some outdoor projects done
as well.  Decided to go at this one LP so as to not have to mess
with the amp on bandchanges, etc...worked just fine.

73 and Happy Holidays.
jeff NX9T

Ft1000
2 El. Quad @73'