[3830] CQWW CW AK3Z(@WX3B) M/M HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW AK3Z(@WX3B) M/M HP
From: wx3b@arrl.net, w2gg@arrl.net (wx3b@arrl.net, w2gg@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 18:55:55 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: AK3Z
Operator(s): AK3Z WX3B K3LP N3SB NY3A
Station: WX3B

Class: M/M HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    8     3        3
   80:   92    14       52
   40:  181    22       73
   20:  286    32       99
   15:  520    31      107
   10:  462    27      102
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Great contest - and a new record for number of stations operating simultaneously
for more than just a few hours.  Had 4 stations going for a good part of Sunday.

Thanks to N3SB for providing the new, improved 10 meter radio (Icom 781), NY3A
for many all the operating hours Saturday night and Sunday - I think we may have
another Multi/Multi convert with you.

Thanks to David, K3LP for the pep talks and Pileup crunching lessons.

Thanks to AK3Z for lending his call sign - and being the implicit QSL manager
for this operation.

Ask anyone who operated this contest about the excellent antenna rotors for the
10 and 15 meter Monoband Quads...the rotor, and the operator...are one in the
same.  All equipment performed very well.

Now onto the 10 meter contest...

73,

Jim Nitzberg  WX3B