[3830] CQWW CW NG7Z SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW NG7Z SOAB LP
From: ng7z@arrl.net (ng7z@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 24 Nov 2002 21:17:50 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: NG7Z
Operator(s): NG7Z
Station: NG7Z

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: SEATTLE
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:
   80:    5     4        4
   40:   36    44       16
   20:   78    17       39
   15:   55    14       16
   10:   33     9       14
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

There are big guns, little pistols and then there's us unloaded cap guns. I'll
stick to domestic contests from here on. Just don't have the antenna to do a
decent job with DX contests. They can't hear me more often than not and its a
real chore for the DX ops to pull my puny signal out of the QRM. But got a
couple of new ones. AH2R, P3F, J75A, VU2WAP. BTW, thats the first India station
I've ever heard and truth be told it made the contest worthwhile.