[3830] CQWW CW K8LX M/2 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW K8LX M/2 HP
From: steve@oakcom.com (steve@oakcom.com)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 10:58:48 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: K8LX
Operator(s): K8LV K8LX N8EA
Station: K8LX

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: MI
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   31    10       22
   80:  213    21       86
   40: 1015    33      122
   20:  505    37      124
   15:  934    34      129
   10:  585    29      114
------------------------------

Club:

Comments:

Two of the regulars couldn't make it, but the three of us decided to go M2
anyway. Because of the marginal conditions, we didn't feel too undermanned,
contrary to how the score looks! We didn't pay a lot of attention to packet.

We have a new 3L 80 wire beam at 160' fixed on EU. It seems to be an S unit
better than the verticals on TX & RX, but still can't run. Oh well.

40 wouldn't quit Sunday morning - it was our only good run of the weekend.

Sorry about the choppy CW - we were using a Windows setup for the first time and
it showed, big time.

--
Steve K8LX