[3830] CQWW CW PA3EWP SOSB(A) HP 20m

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW PA3EWP SOSB(A) HP 20m
From: pa3ewp@zonnet.nl (Ronald Stuy, PA3EWP)
Date: Mon, 25 Nov 2002 18:34:59 -0000
CQ World-Wide DX Contest 2002

CALL: PA3EWP    MODE:__CW__     LOCATION: The Netherlands

        CLASS:          SOSB(A) 20 HP

                QSOs    QSO points      Zones   Countries       Multipliers
Score
160m:   0                0        0
80m:            0                0        0
40m:            0                0        0
20m:            1302    2481    36      137
15m:            0                0        0
10m:            0                0        0
Totals  1302    2481    36      137     173     429213

Station Description:
Yaesu FT1000MP + FL7000

Antenna(s):
5 el @ 24 meter + 3 el @ 12 meter

Remarks
Propagation on 20m was very poor espacially during the late evening and
night.
Only a few big boomers were there and thats all.
A few new multipliers were there also but the NA-wall was to big to break
it.
The most important thing was: I had a great time during this weekend and I
start link
CW more and more (but phone is still my favorit hi hi).

I hope that the PI4COM station is ready during the next contest season, so
we can run M/M again.
So you in the next contest ....

Club Competition: LLCC Low Land Crazy Contesters

Ronald Stuy, PA3EWP

member:
PI4COM (Contestgroup Oude Maas)
http://www.qsl.net/pi4com