[3830] CQWW CW VE7SV M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW VE7SV M/S HP
From: dale.green@aircanada.ca (dale.green@aircanada.ca)
Date: Tue, 26 Nov 2002 11:04:52 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: VE7SV
Operator(s): VA7NT,VE7AG,VE7CA,VE7CC,VE7SV
Station: VE7SV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: BC
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   82     7        7
   80:  488    24       45
   40: 1200    35      102
   20:  696    32       97
   15:  937    30       74
   10:  554    27       56
------------------------------

Club: British Columbia DX Club

Comments:

Despite the very poor conditions here in the Pacific NorthWest
the CQWW CW contest continues to be our favourite contest.
We had a great time! Murphy visited several times but team effort
quickly chased him away and we learned from each experience.
It was interesting to hear our run to Europe on 20 meters dry up,
the band noise come up and all the signals disappear for a while
on Sunday morning when the flare hit.
Thanks to all who worked us, qsy'd for us and especially those
who took time to say hello.