[3830] CQWW SSB NX5N SOSB(A)/10 HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW SSB NX5N SOSB(A)/10 HP
From: rp@mhdinc.net (rp@mhdinc.net)
Date: Sat, 2 Nov 2002 20:02:46 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, SSB

Call: NX5N
Operator(s): NX5N
Station: NX5N

Class: SOSB(A)/10 HP
QTH: Texas
Operating Time (hrs): 25

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  662    33      126
------------------------------

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

I was going to do low power unassisted until I ran into one of my old contesting
buddies (N5XJ) just 10 minutes before the contest started.
When he told me he was operating from NX5M's station in the LP catagory I knew
that I had better choose some other catagory!
It was just nice to have some time to do a contest for a change.
I did not expect much using just a tribander at 30 feet.