[3830] CQWW CW IU2M M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] CQWW CW IU2M M/S HP
From: i2wij@qsl.net (i2wij@qsl.net)
Date: Tue, 3 Dec 2002 09:07:23 -0800
                    CQ Worldwide DX Contest, CW

Call: IU2M
Operator(s): I2WIJ, I2AZ, IZ2BKC, IK2GWH
Station: IU2M

Class: M/S HP
QTH: ITALY
Operating Time (hrs): 45

  160:  177     8       58
   80:  313    15       77
   40:  677    31      117
   20:  417    30      116
   15:  348    27      107
   10:  674    32      104
------------------------------

Club: MARCONI CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

We did it, and that is our success.
Far away from last year IU2M record, but enough fun for those who were there.
It is hard to think to do it again in that way, meaning so few operators,
somebody even part-time, but let see what will happen in the future:
a whole year is a long way, but a short one also, so don't worry.
Conditions were better on sunday, 20 meters were bad on saturday,
and we found 40M was the best band.
What will happen next year, with the sun going down..?
You need to be there, if you wanna know it!
So, cu next year.
In the mean time look down here.........

thanks to our friend Paolo, IK2GWH, we took these short video clips
and our web-master Luca, IW2GPI, put them on the IU2M web-site.

http://www.arimi.it/iu2m/cqwwdxcw2002/cqdxwwcw2002.html

Among the callers there were....

aa0cy/3, k4bev, w5tcx, w1te, ik3vut
ve3wg, k9es, w1nr, k3zo
w4ye, k3jg, w1to

I2WIJ and IK2GWH were running 10M
IZ2BKC was running 15M
I2AZ was looking for mults

Give it a check, it worth the mouse-click
and let us know your opinions.

73
Bob, I2WIJ (one of IU2M team)