[3830] ARRL 160 W4PM Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 W4PM Single Op LP
From: hmmjr@erols.com (hmmjr@erols.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 10:33:28 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: W4PM
Operator(s): W4PM
Station: W4PM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 11.5

Total:  QSOs = 409  Sections = 54  Countries = 4  Total Score = 48,314

Club:

Comments:

45 watts to a 40' top loaded vertical wire doesn't make for big sigs on top
band.  Once I had worked all the strong stations who could hear me, pickings got
real slim.  Only 3 7's and 3 6's could hear me.  I did hear a whisper from KH6
and a couple of EU stations but there was no way I could get through to them.
Even so it was fun and I beat my 2001 score by 12K points.  Thanks to all who
struggled to pull my 599 VA through the noise & QRM.  See you in the CQ 160 CW
contest.

73,
Puck