[3830] ARRL 160 KC1XX M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 KC1XX M/S HP
From: john.w1fv@telocity.com (john.w1fv@telocity.com)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 12:44:31 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: KC1XX
Operator(s): KC1XX, W1FV, KM3T, K1GQ
Station: KC1XX

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 1312  Sections = 75  Countries = 49  Total Score = 407,960

Club:

Comments:

This was our first ever serious entry in the ARRL 160 contest.  It was also a
nice opportunity to exercise the new 160m vertical array that we installed this
past summer.  Band noise was exceptionally low and made it possible to work many
of the weaker DX stations.  Over 200 European's made it into the log!

Rig: IC-781 (2), Alpha 77
Transmit antenna: inline array of 3 full-size quarter-wave verticals
Beverage antennas: four 2-wire Beverages (580') aimed every 45 degrees