[3830] ARRL 160 K0TV M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 160 K0TV M/S HP
From: k0tv@arrl.net (k0tv@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 8 Dec 2002 13:10:58 -0800
                    ARRL 160-Meter Contest

Call: K0TV
Operator(s): KB1PZ K0TV
Station: K0TV

Class: M/S HP
QTH: NH
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 837  Sections = 63  Countries = 22  Total Score = 152,490

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

Great conditions this year. It was great having Europeans calling me on my CQ
frequency. Wish there were more. It was good to work my "Elmer" (now W2AAB was
WB2CST) from 30 years ago. I haven't worked or talked to Fred in over 20 years.
Many thanks to KB1PZ who helped put the dipole back up after it fell down in a
wind storm a few weeks ago.

K2DM not in log anywhere. Too bad he didn't work us when we called him. It just
would have been a dupe for him, now he's got a busted call somewhere and we're
not in his log, He's not in our log. I checked everywhere for him and even went
over the recordings for 10 mins either side of the time he gave on both days.
Nothing.  People should just work the dupes, it doesn't cost anything in the
long run.