[3830] ARRL 10 AE9B M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 AE9B M/S HP
From: tombaugh@discoverynet.com (tombaugh@discoverynet.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 16:08:54 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: AE9B
Operator(s): AE9B
Station: AE9B

Class: M/S HP
QTH: mo
Operating Time (hrs): 23

   CW:  600   120
  SSB:  600   120
-------------------
Total: 1200   240  Total Score = 864,960

Club: Kansas City DX Club

Comments:

Had a few things to do so chose Multi Single category.
Still working on the CW skills and improving with each contest.
Great participation from the N.W. !  BIG SIG's Sunday Afternoon from everywhere
West of the Rockies. Cut the contest short so I could have nice matching
numbers. 600 and 600 = 1200 that's pretty nice for a weekend. Beautiful WX so I
got to play a little basketball outside with the kids. Company XMas party
Saturday evening cut a nice run of West coast and JA stations. I would have
liked to finish that out. Each evening had a few small openings here and
there.
Overall LOTS of FUN. Always one of my favorites. You think we can talk those
sunspots into staying around a little longer?
Merry Christmas to the Ham community and Best Wishes from TOM (AE9B)