[3830] ARRL 10 N7OU SO CW QRP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N7OU SO CW QRP
From: n7ou@teleport.com (n7ou@teleport.com)
Date: Sun, 15 Dec 2002 20:14:48 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N7OU
Operator(s): N7OU
Station: N7OU

Class: SO CW QRP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 27
Radios: SO2R

   CW:
  SSB:
-------------------
Total:  923    90  Total Score = 334,080

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

Good condx here except for very limited openings to Europe for my QTH and power
level. Even so, I was happy to make more qso's overall than last year. Rainy
weather made it a good weekend to hole up inside (and kept my line noise down).
Many thanks to the fine cw ops out there with the good ears.
73 Bill N7OU
Rigs: FT990, TS940
Ants:
Sterba curtains--east/west, JA/SA, EU/PAC--up 45-70 ft.
3 el wire Yagi to SE up 55 ft.
All my antennas hang from very tall fir trees on my suburban lot.