[3830] ARRL 10 K8GU SO CW LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 K8GU SO CW LP
From: ethan@palau.onu.edu (ethan@palau.onu.edu)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 09:15:27 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: K8GU
Operator(s): K8GU
Station: K8GU

Class: SO CW LP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 2

   CW:  132    50
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  132    50  Total Score = 26,400

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Comments:

Rig:  FT-747 (the "plastic radio")
Ant:  Cushcraft X9 tribander stuck pointed SE

Instead of venturing to my usual haunt at W8FT, I poked around at the
University's station.  I originally planned a bigger effort, but one thing led
to another and I ended up with about two hours on Saturday afternoon.
Unfortunately, as one nice fellow pointed out, my signal sounded pretty bad.
Sorry about that and thanks to whoever it was that let me know.  I hung-up the
contest and went back to working problem sets.  I'll be checking out the rig and
power supply when I get time.

See everyone in a couple weeks in the Stew Perry with a clean signal.  Happy
Holidays and the like.

73,

Ethan, K8GU.