[3830] ARRL 10 W2RE SO Mixed HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 W2RE SO Mixed HP
From: w2re@arrl.net (w2re@arrl.net)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 14:35:23 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: W2RE
Operator(s): W2RE
Station: W2RE

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 34

   CW: 1437   133
  SSB: 1384   161
-------------------
Total: 2821   294  Total Score = 2,503,704

Club: HVCDX

Comments:

How long are we going to blessed with great 10M conditions.
This is just a great band. Im really going to miss these great rates!

** Best Qso in the weekend was with my wife **
My wife came down into the shack Saturday night with dinner and she said
you look happy? My reply with a smile was I am happy! She said why? I said, I
finally have arrived!!
She said, what does that mean?
I said I finally can do CW!!!!!!
She looked at me with this strange look and left.

Im a fair CW op! I struggle at times and start getting startled and confused!
But, this weekend I didnt!

Its unusual for me to have more CW q's than SSB!
My only regret was my Mult totals on CW!

Did anyone work DC?

73 Ray W2RE