[3830] ARRL 10 N3UM SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 N3UM SO CW HP
From: benhutch@erols.com (benhutch@erols.com)
Date: Mon, 16 Dec 2002 18:42:21 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: N3UM
Operator(s): N3UM
Station: N3UM

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 24

   CW: 1389   126
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 1389   126  Total Score = 700,056

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

Sunspots may be technically past peak, but 10 meters is still hot with DX: KH0,
V73, JY9, OD, ZS, ZL, lots of JA.  Good EU runs both mornings, lots of CAs both
afternoons.  Worked all 50 states plus DC, and YT and PE plus all of the
big-population provinces in Canada.  Met my goal of making both a lot more QSOs
and a bigger score than in '01.  My country totals were the same +/- 1 from '00
thru '02 with the same gear, another sign that the sunspots are still up there.