[3830] ARRL 10 PY2NDX SO CW HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 PY2NDX SO CW HP
From: py2ndx@terra.com.br (py2ndx@terra.com.br)
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 05:54:45 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: PY2NDX
Operator(s): PY2NDX
Station: PY2NDX

Class: SO CW HP
QTH: Brazil
Operating Time (hrs): 32.8

   CW: 2099   148
  SSB:
-------------------
Total: 2099   148  Total Score = 1,243,200

Club: TuPY DX Group

Comments:

I operated portable in my QTH farm. Problems with the instability of
the voltage, being insufficient for the linear, cutting to all the
power. E when rate was good, in the end of contests, lacking it 2:20hr
for the end, finished the energy and lost the last hours that would be
very important. I liked the participation in contest, congratulations
the ARRL and to the organizadores it event. Finishing my votes of
happy Christmas and prosperous new year to all radioamateur and its
familiar ones.

RIG: TS-450S
     DENTRON MLA-2500B 350W
     YAGI 5 El. @13Mtr