[3830] ARRL 10 G3TXF M/S HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] ARRL 10 G3TXF M/S HP
From: G3TXF@compuserve.com (G3TXF@compuserve.com)
Date: Fri, 20 Dec 2002 15:18:08 -0800
                    ARRL 10-Meter Contest

Call: G3TXF
Operator(s): G3TXF
Station: G3TXF

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Weybridge TQ06
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   CW:  115    64
  SSB:    0     0
-------------------
Total:  115    64  Total Score = 29,440

Club:

Comments:

Spent a few hours just S&P'ing up and down the band. Conditions sounded pretty
good.

My small log entry will be "Multi/Single" because I had the DX Cluster running
in the shack, although it was just me on one mode : CW.

Funnily enough CT 9.80 didn't want to know about scoring State/Province
multipliers: it just ignored them in the score computation. If I had been
entering seriously I would have had to go back to, and run with, an earlier
version of CT, which used to work fine in ARRL 10m Contests.