[3830] TBDC K3WW Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TBDC K3WW Single Op HP
From: k3ww@fast.net (k3ww@fast.net)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 07:23:41 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: K3WW
Operator(s): K3WW
Station: K3WW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: PA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

Total:  QSOs = 216  Total Score = 479

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Seemed very slow, I ventured in and out of the shack  until about 11:30 local
time, then went to bed.  Couldn't face sunrise, so slept in.  I hope I helped to
boost a few scores.
 SP TBDC was event #66 for 2002... Up from 52 last year,
Average score was down, execept for ARRL DX both modes.  Ended up with
40,381 contest QSOs down 198 from 2001.  Had a guest op in one NAQP, and
did 2 multi single efforts with newcommers.  I hope to see everyone, and
I mean EVERYONE out there, again next year.
This year I got to be a BIG GUN in a few contests, and was a LITTLE PISTOL in a
few, and in most of them I was CANNON FODDER.

Happy New Year 2003,
de Chas K3WW