[3830] TBDC GU4YOX Single Op LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TBDC GU4YOX Single Op LP
From: bob@beebe77.freeserve.co.uk (bob@beebe77.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 07:45:13 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: GU4YOX
Operator(s): GU4YOX
Station: GU4YOX

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN89
Operating Time (hrs): 12 ish

Total:  QSOs = 284  Total Score = 1,128

Club:

Comments:

A great introduction to the Stew Perry contest. This was a first for me and I
don't think it would have been as good if I hadn't ran out a beverage to the NW
before grayline on Saturday. A string of W's helped the score which I think is
doubled for 100W entry so would give 2256 pts. Lets hope not too many busted
calls in the QRN ! I nearly fell off my chair when KL7RA called me. A new one
for me on 160M. A difficult shot from here. I fell to sleep at about 0130 and
started again four hours later. All in all great fun with 65 ' Inv- L horizontal
at 300 deg. Hope to see you next year
73

Bob  GU4YOX