[3830] RAC Winter N2CU SOAB LP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] RAC Winter N2CU SOAB LP
From: n2cu@arrl.net (n2cu@arrl.net)
Date: Sun, 29 Dec 2002 10:50:32 -0800
                    RAC Winter Contest

Call: N2CU
Operator(s): N2CU
Station: N2CU

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: WNY
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

  160:   14      2       1         1
   80:   69     28       8         5
   40:   54      3       8         0
   20:   85     20       9         5
   15:   62     25       9         6
   10:  109     33       6         7
    6:
    2:
Total:  393    111      41        24  Total Score = 187,200

Club: WNYDXA

Comments:

Great contest with lots of activity. Wish I had known... would have planned to
operate this one primarily instead of the Stew Perry. Will be back next year
with a better effort. Thanks to all my Canadian friends and others for the Q's.
BTW, I can see the shores of Ontario from my house, right across Lake Erie.
Maybe should have tried a little 2m FM also?

FT1000MP, TH6DXX 50', 80/40m dipole 40', 160m lazy inv. L, TR Log.