[3830] TBDC 7S2E(SM2DMU) Single Op HP

To: <3830@contesting.com>
Subject: [3830] TBDC 7S2E(SM2DMU) Single Op HP
From: sikarainer@swipnet.se (sikarainer@swipnet.se)
Date: Tue, 31 Dec 2002 12:08:05 -0800
                    Stew Perry Topband Challenge

Call: 7S2E
Operator(s): SM2DMU
Station: 7S2E

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 13

Total:  QSOs = 256  Total Score = 1,060

Club: Top of Europe Contesters

Comments:

First time out in the Stew Perry Challenge. I enjoyed it tremedously and was
surpriced to be called by VK6HD, S9SS, VR2BG and a few other nice ones.
No USA or Canada in the log as usual on the lower bands.
I heard NB1B rather well but only got 2E? from him. I guess being at 64
degrees
north (KP04ke) has some drawbacks. But this was compensated with the nice points
I got for working continental European stations - most were worth 4 or 5 pts per
QSO.
I will be back next year probably with a vertical antenna as well as the
inverted dipole I used now. I might even ad a couple of beverages for
listening.

Tnx all for the QSO´s and a Happy New Year!!!!