[3830] arrl 10m SO HP SSB

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] arrl 10m SO HP SSB
From: "Mirko Dall'Agnola" <Mirko.Dall.Agnola@honda-eu.com>
Date: Thu, 2 Jan 2003 14:33:54 +0100
                                 ARRL 10 METER CONTEST -- 2002

      Call:      IK3UNA
      Category:  Single Operator
      Power:     High Power
      Band:      Mono 10
      Mode:      SSB
      Country:   European Italy

      MODE      QSO    QSO PTS  STATES  COUNTRIES

       CW        0        0        0        0
      SSB     1375     2750       56      101

      Totals  1375     2750       56      101  =   431,750

Equipment Description:

icom ic761
henry 3k
8 el. log periodic 10-20m

Club Affiliation: wwyc

           MAILING ADDRESS:

               mirko dall'agnola  IK3UNA
               via spallanzani 1
               verona, I 37135

Nice contest...Unfortunatly I didn't work all the time...I beleive was
possible
work at least 1500 qso and probably other 10 multipliers..Anyhow I beleive
score
is not bad for a simple log periodic antenna with not more than 5 meters
of boom
lenght.
See you in next contests...

Mirko ik3una