[3830] RTTY Roundup KG9X Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wfs004@motorola.com
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KG9X Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 08:35:32 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KG9X
Operator(s): KG9X
Station: KG9X

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 10.5

------------
   80:   65
   40:  182
   20:  164
   15:   86
   10:   59
------------
Total:  556  State/Prov = 47  Countries = 9  Total Score = 38

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Most of my operating hours were while watching football games except for late
Saturday night / early Sunday morn.  I got back on at 1915Z Sunday and missed EU
opening on the high bands.  Had the rate meter over 100 several times during the
test and had an over 90 hour starting 21300Z Sunday on 20M.  I was fresh meat at
that time on that band with only a few Q's prior.  Managed to grab JA and HL for
mults on 10M right in the last 10 minutes of the test.  I tried looking for JA
earlier and the band sounded dead, except for a ZL that I worked.

        73,
           Fred  KG9X