[3830] RTTY Roundup KI6DY Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ki6dy@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY Roundup KI6DY Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 6 Jan 2003 18:37:32 -0800
                    ARRL RTTY Roundup

Call: KI6DY
Operator(s): KI6DY
Station: KI6DY

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: KS
Operating Time (hrs): 23.5

------------
   80:  160
   40:  247
   20:  302
   15:  248
   10:  119
------------
Total: 1076  State/Prov = 59  Countries = 39  Total Score = 105,448

Club:

Comments:

Had to go single radio in this on as the Icom-745 is about to give up the ghost.
Aside from that and my logging problem with state and VE mults, all went well.
10M was kinda disapointing from this location but the other bands seemed in good
shape.

Best 1 hour continuos rate was over 90 on 80M of all places on Saturday
night/Sunday morning! Had the 10 minute rate meter over 120 for quite some
time.

A good opening to Europe or JA never really happened for me but North American
activity was great, lots of new calls and most everyone seemed to know what they
were doing. Out of over 1000 QSOs I believe I was only duped 4 or 5 times. Not
sending the /0 helps in that regard. (I was duped over 35 times in WPX last year
when sending KI6DY/0). Lots of 5 banders as well.

My attention was torn Sunday afternoon between the radio and the TV where I
intermittently watched my beloved Cleveland Browns blow another big lead and
lose to the Steelers.

This still remains my favorite RTTY contest. See you all in WPX next month.

73 de Bob (KI6DY)