[3830] NAQP CW K2KW(@K6KM) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k2kw@prodigy.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW K2KW(@K6KM) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 21:55:19 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: K2KW
Operator(s): K2KW
Station: K6KM

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   28    20
   80:  134    41
   40:  196    52
   20:  170    57
   15:  206    54
   10:  228    57
-------------------
Total:  962   281  Total Score = 266,669

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

Thanks again to K6KM and N6RER for use of their fine station!

Really bad line noise on 160 and on 80.  In the late afternoon, I decided to
manage my time to quite at 05:30 since I didnt think I would do well on 160 with
the bad noise.  But the low band signals really came up around 05:00z, so I
probably would have been better off taking the time earlier.

That said, this was a good improvement over last year (906x258 claimed score).
There were a lot of mults, and I am getting better at SO2R.  Where was Alaska
this year?

73, Kenny K2KW

1000MP, 1000 Mark-V
Tower 1:  4/4/4/4 on 10m
Tower 2:  4/4/4 on 15, 3 ele on 40
Tower 3:  5/5 on 20m
Tower 4:  8 ele on JA (not used this time)
Tower 5:  10/12 long boom, 15/17 long boom, 40 dipole
80m dipole at 70'
160 dipole at 45'
All Force 12 Antennas (except for wires - hi!)