[3830] NAQP CW N7ON Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, N7ON@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N7ON Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:03:28 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N7ON
Operator(s): N7ON
Station: N7ON

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Nevada
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    9     5
   80:  100    30
   40:  101    40
   20:  100    42
   15:  100    39
   10:  100    29
-------------------
Total:  510   185  Total Score = 94,350

Club:

Team:

Comments:

Rig:       TS-930S
Antennas:  stealth wires
Software:  miLog

Much fun.  Good to hear W7TTT and K7NV.  Nevada was well represented.

Score:  had fun with the bands.  After playing around on 10/15m, I decided to
change bands after making 100 QSO's.  Reached 100 on 20m faster than any other
band.  Went back to 40m from 80m to give a station Nevada.  Would much rather
give a mult than keep the symmetry of the score!  Thus, 101 QSO's on 40m.

Told several stations, "No ant sri," when asked to QSY to 160m.  Went outside
and modified some wires so I could make a few QSO's on 160m after completing 100
QSO's on 80m near the end of the contest.  Didn't quite reach 100 QSO's on
160m.

Good to hear so many states and provinces represented.  Believe Vermont was the
only state I didn't hear.

Pleased with 80m, it was open early to points east.

Nice to work so many familiar calls, many on multiple bands.

73,

John, N7ON