[3830] NAQP CW N6WG Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n6wg@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N6WG Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:05:55 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N6WG
Operator(s): N6WG
Station: N6WG

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH: Newark, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 5

  160:  37     13
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  37     13  Total Score = 481

Club:

Team:

Comments:

This one started very sloooow.  Got pretty frantic toward the end, with
17 of my 37 contacts made during the last hour.  Nothing heard from the
northern tier of states, mostly western and central midwestern states.
Worked three more stations and one more state to improve my score over last year
by 18%.  So, in spite of what seemed like pretty poor conditions, I think the
new vertical is a keeper.
See you all in the CQ WW 160m contest.
73, Bob N6WG