[3830] NAQP CW W0YK Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0yk@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW W0YK Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 11 Jan 2003 22:56:21 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: W0YK
Operator(s): W0YK
Station: W0YK

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CM97bc
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   13     8
   80:   77    25
   40:  229    48
   20:  188    45
   15:  206    51
   10:  133    38
-------------------
Total:  846   216  Total Score = 182,736

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC #1

Comments:

My first NAQP ... what a blast!  Even SO1R was fun, if a bit limiting.  Didn't
have to fret over how to take my off time.  Had to take a 1.5 hour break in the
afternoon so I could climb the tower and fix some wind damage on the 40, 80 and
160 meter antennas.  Noticed the problem an hour before the contest and couldn't
get it all fixed in time.  More evidence that one should check things out much
sooner than the day of the contest.