[3830] NAQP CW N2NL(@K1PT) Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n2nl@n2nl.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N2NL(@K1PT) Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 08:11:35 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N2NL
Operator(s): N2NL
Station: K1PT

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:   68    30
   80:  133    43
   40:  272    52
   20:  271    52
   15:  261    60
   10:  164    53
-------------------
Total: 1169   293  Total Score = 342,517

Club: Florida Contest Group

Team: FCG #1

Comments:

FT1000MP/Omni VI
C31XR@60ft(seperate feedlines), 402CD@70ft, 80m dipole @55ft, 160m inverted L.

Well, I might have won the 15m-multiplier-total contest :)

Thanks to Paul and Pidge, K1PT & KD1BG, for hosting me again.  Without them I
wouldn't have been able to even get on.  Paul's been trying all kinds of things
to improve 160 and 80, but I still sucked wind there.  Tried K9AY loops,
magnetic loops, ETC, but maybe there simply isn't enough space (1/4 acre).  Held
my own on 10-40 though.

Suprised when I CQed very late on 10 meters (2230z?) and was called by KL7, KH6,
and some close in states I needed.  15 was open everywhere as the mult total
shows.  my 40/20 meter multiplier totals were lower than last year although I
moved everything possible and spent quite a bit of time there.  80/160 were
almost identical to last year although conditions on those bands seemed better.
Overall score very close to last year's.  Little more than 300  2nd radio
QSOs.

Thanks for all those who moved for me, especially the few who even left their
run frequency to help.

Lots of 1100+ and even 1200+ QSO efforts. Pretty cool!  Congratulations to
everyone who kept the rate meter up.

73, Dave N2NL