[3830] NAQP CW N9RV Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, pmbarkey@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9RV Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 10:43:31 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N9RV
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: IN
Operating Time (hrs): 10
Radios: SO2R

  160:  182    43
   80:  240    51
   40:  231    52
   20:  238    58
   15:  141    55
   10:  169    50
-------------------
Total: 1201   309  Total Score = 371,109

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #1

Comments:

Almost as much fun as a DX contest!  10m scatter was
as good as I've ever heard it.  Low bands were quiet.
Don't see how conditions could get any better from
here.

Really a lot of fun moving folks.  You get the feeling
that many of them don't get asked very often ... and
when it works out, it is great.

The activity was terrific.  There are many serious
competitors who I only got on a couple of bands.

And the use of 2-radio is cool, too.  Had to laugh
after logging two back to back QSOs with KG5U on
40 and 20 (I think), each of us having found the other
on the second radio.

This contest is becoming one of the high points for
the year for me.