[3830] NAQP CW N9CO Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP CW N9CO Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 12 Jan 2003 18:36:22 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, CW

Call: N9CO
Operator(s): N9CO
Station: N9CO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: CO
Operating Time (hrs): 10

  160:   88    35
   80:  129    42
   40:  163    47
   20:  243    50
   15:  151    36
   10:   46    21
-------------------
Total:  820   231  Total Score = 189,420

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Team: SMC #2

Comments:

Operated from friend's vacation home near Rye, CO.  Elevation 7500' with a clear
shot to east.  Used two wire antennas for all contacts.  160m was an Inverted-L
with 2 elevated radials.  80m thru 10m was 135' dipole, center fed with "window"
ladder line, up about 30 to 35'.  Rig was single TS-930 (w/PIEXX cpu board and
INRAD matched pair 400 Hz filters).

The station is setup and taken down for each contest.  Only the dipole remains
in place at the vacation home, and it can be taken down in about 15 minutes.

Thanks to everyone for all the QSO's, and for helping me get my much needed RF
fix.

73,
Charlie  N9CO