[3830] NAQP SSB K5TR Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, geoiii@kkn.net
Subject: [3830] NAQP SSB K5TR Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sat, 18 Jan 2003 22:32:24 -0800
                    North American QSO Party, SSB

Call: K5TR
Operator(s): K5TR
Station: K5TR

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 8

  160:   52    21
   80:   88    31
   40:  182    46
   20:  437    53
   15:  143    40
   10:   84    24
-------------------
Total:  986   215  Total Score = 211,990

Club:

Team:

Comments:

I had other things going on today so operating the contest
just did not work out.  I did not get on until 2100z.
Conditions seemed pretty good but I got here too late
for most of the 10 and 15 meter activity.

The most fun was 20 meters. I was only on the band for 2 hours
and 13 minutes.  The rate was really good I had a 222 hour followed
by a 180 hour.  Too bad I was not able to get on from 18z.