[3830] ARRL Jan VHF K7BV Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRL Jan VHF K7BV Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 19 Jan 2003 18:22:53 -0800

  3.4:
  5.7:
  10G:
  24G:
-------------------
Total:  355    70  Total Score = 24,850

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

I missed the initial first several hours of the contest but still managed to
have a fun time. I was praying to just be able to get 40 grids up through early
afternoon Sunday. Thats when the band opened up with not particularly strong but
widely scattered Es from MN down all the way to FL. At times, I did enjoy
terrific 9th district Q rate that got the ol juices flowin. It still amazes me
what fun a person can have with a yagi at only 40 or 50 feet on 6 meters.
Congratulations to all the other thats caught the openings that added so much
spice to this year's contest.