[3830] CQ160 CW NO2R Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NO2R Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 16:02:52 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NO2R
Operator(s): NO2R
Station: NO2R

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NJ
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 873  State/Prov = 52  Countries = 55  Total Score = 374,393

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

First time without packet here.Wish there was a catagory for single op
assisted,would make for some fun in the packet pileups.Big signals from
DF2PY,UA9AT,4L2M and 4X4DK to name a few that really came thru nicely.Had a
severe line noise problem right up to the start of the TEST but sounds like my
"Friends" at Jersey Central Power and Light came thru just in time or the severe
cold we were having played a part in eliminating it.Severe snow noise the last 3
hours so turned off the rig and called it a day.Tnx agn to all who called in,and
many tnx to Steve,W3BGN,the master noise "Sniffer". Pete,NO2R