[3830] CQ160 CW W0OR Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w0or@msn.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW W0OR Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 18:11:30 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: W0OR
Operator(s): W0OR
Station: W0OR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: MN
Operating Time (hrs): 14.5

Total:  QSOs = 757  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 7  Total Score = 100,406

Club:

Comments:

First time in this contest.  Lots of fun, lots of noise, ears ringing!  While
I've been contesting off and on for many years, this season is the first time
I've tried 160 in anything approaching a serious effort.  The noise was
deafaning in my location; next year a beverage has to be added, for sure. Glad
thear KV4FZ and the other Caribbean stations.  Only heard one European, a CT,
but couldn't work him.  I think you guys in the East and SE have a big advantage
over those of us in the upper midwest "black hole."