[3830] CQ160 CW K21UOP(K2UOP) Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW K21UOP(K2UOP) Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 26 Jan 2003 20:34:30 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: K21UOP
Operator(s): K2UOP
Station: K2UOP

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: WV
Operating Time (hrs): 22

Total:  QSOs = 868  State/Prov = 53  Countries = 28  Total Score = 173,664

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

My dipole came down in the recent winds, so I used my inverted L for all
transmitting.  Two Beverages for receive.  FT-100MP and AL-800H amp
Things were really slow the second day, but I bettered my best ever score by
almost 70K points.  Just my opinion, but I still like the DX window.  I still
can't figure out why I had over 30 dupes the second day. Was my call copied
incorrectly or were people not using a logging program.  It was frustating
calling CQ for 17 minutes, getting excited becasue I was getting an answer, and
then it turned out being a dupe.  Just part of the fun of contesting, I guess.
Cheers, Tom