[3830] CQ160 CW FM5GU Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, fm5gu@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW FM5GU Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 12:41:33 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: FM5GU
Operator(s): FM5GU
Station: FM5GU

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Trinite, Martinique
Operating Time (hrs): 21

Total:  QSOs = 1267  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 53  Total Score = 825,507

Club: The Pordenone Gangsters

Comments:

It had not rained for 6 weeks and the soil was like blocks of concrete with
enormous cracks, not the best for the efficiency of vertical antennas. So, as a
joke, I asked my wife Christne to pray for the rain. It did not only rain, it
poured water, and now I am terrified: she is REALLY a witch !
Not really good propagation, but good reception conditions. Had a lot of fun. I
thank all those who gave me a report, they have participated to my effort! And
sorry for all those who called me unsuccessfully, we will do better next time
See you next year !

Audios extracts and technical details on my web site www.qsl.net/fm5gu