[3830] CQ160 CW WA7LNW Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wa7lnw@infowest.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW WA7LNW Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003 19:55:33 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: WA7LNW
Operator(s): WA7LNW
Station: WA7LNW

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: NM
Operating Time (hrs): 17

Total:  QSOs = 874  State/Prov = 55  Countries = 15  Total Score = 135,723

Club:

Comments:

Best ever CQWW 160 CW score for me.  Big thank you to everyone who stumbled
across my signal and gave me a contact.

It's getting harder and harder for me to stay awake all night during these 160
meter contests!   Anyone else sharing this challenge?!

Have enjoyed operating 160 meters from New Mexico this winter.  Pleased with the
performance of my simple helium balloon supported elevated 1/4 ground plane and
600 ft. beverage antenna systems during contest weekends.

Station:  FT-1000MP, AL-80B amplifier, NA 10.53 logging software

73's de Jack, WA7LNW/5
        Edgewood, New Mexico  (30 miles east of ABQ)