[3830] CQ160 CW I2WIJ Single Op QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com, i2wij@qsl.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW I2WIJ Single Op QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 05:22:29 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: I2WIJ
Operator(s): I2WIJ
Station: I2WIJ

Class: Single Op QRP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 115  State/Prov = 0  Countries = 37  Total Score = 20,905

Club: MARCONI CONTEST CLUB

Comments:

I did it again, after my last year first try on 160, and
I used for the first time the N1MM Logger.
It was always quite surprising each time the other station came back to me.
Despite my very poor aerial, a long (or short, abt. 35 mt) piece of wire,
up at about 25 m AGL, and a tuner, I had fun, and my best satisfaction
has been to almost having the qso with VY2ZM !!! at the end of the contest,
when he got almost my callsign I2RIJ (sigh!!) and, in the QSB,
I never heard his report, even if I'm 100% sure he never sent it to me.
No, you are not in my Log my friend, even if it would have been a very
sweet cherry on my cake!
Great, anyway.
Thanks to all those who spent a lot of time and ??? to pull me out.
I surely had to be very weak out there!.

Bob, I2WIJ.