[3830] CQ160 CW NU4Y(@K4EL) Multi-Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, NU4Y@worldnet.att.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 CW NU4Y(@K4EL) Multi-Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 29 Jan 2003 14:51:26 -0800
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, CW

Call: NU4Y
Operator(s): NU4Y,N4UF,N4KE,K4EL
Station: K4EL

Class: Multi-Op HP
QTH: FL
Operating Time (hrs): 20

Total:  QSOs = 883  State/Prov = 58  Countries = 47  Total Score = 270,060

Club:

Comments:

condx were great, I messed up and should of had another beverage between N and
the 60 degree one. I was told many other stations calling we couldn't hear.
Will fix that next time.  This was a field day type set up. Setting up the day
of the contest in below freezing temps (yes we are in Florida). Thanks to all
that worked us and sorry for those we could not hear. 73 NU4Y