[3830] XE RTTY LZ2BE HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] XE RTTY LZ2BE HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 4 Feb 2003 02:05:21 -0800
                    Mexico RTTY International Contest

Call: LZ2BE
Operator(s): LZ2BE
Station: LZ2BE

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs): 20

   80:   75   225    28
   40:   92   276    33
   20:  160   481    40
   15:  153   458    40
   10:   59   178    32
-------------------------
Total:  539  1618   174  Total Score = 281,532

Club:

Comments:

This was my first XE contest and I like it! Condx on 10m band was very selective
- I could hear some stn only for half hour or less. Few QSO with AS/SA and
nothing from NA. Unfortunately we had winter storm, wet snow + icy wind covered
all wires with deep ice and I had to go out at midnight to clean the spreaders
of my antennas..hi.. Just before the sunrise there were several power failures
in the town and next 2-3 hours I had to restart the computer every 5-10 minutes.
Well, this is also a part of the contest fun!
Best 73 to all es CUAGN! de Bob, LZ2BE