[3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint CW K8MR HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 13:41:31 -0800
                    NA Sprint CW Contest

Call: K8MR
Operator(s): K8MR
Station: K8MR

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4
Radios: SO2R

   80:   73
   40:  129
   20:  110
---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team: MRRC

Comments:

Excellent activity, both in quantity and quality (of multipliers). It was
amazing that I did not work at least two other guys who also had over 300 qsos,
W7WA and K0RF.  I don't think I even heard K0RF.  And it took until 0355z for my
only qso with K1TO.

By about 0120z I had 43 mults, a good number in many previous sprints. With some
easy ones still out I figured it would be a good number. Worked 2 new ones, VT
and VE4, in the last 10 minutes. Missed RI, MT, WY, KL7, VE6, VY1.  Worked XE
and ZF.

My SO2R is really about SO1.4R.  40 and 20 share the same antenna (PRO-67A), so
the second radio is only on 80 meters.