[3830] RTTY WPX N2WK SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wdking@att.net
Subject: [3830] RTTY WPX N2WK SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 9 Feb 2003 14:18:26 -0800
                    CQ/RJ WW RTTY WPX Contest

Call: N2WK
Operator(s): N2WK
Station: N2WK

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 30.0
Radios: SO2R

   80:  154   390
   40:  182   574
   20:  280   573
   15:  358   892
   10:  245   624
-----------------
Total: 1219  3053  Prefixes = 428  Total Score = 1,306,684

Club:

Comments:

Disappointing contest for me. I did better in 2000/2001. The bands shut down yet
again. I lost a rotor, I lost my frequency more times then I care to think.
Running 100W with up and down band conditons is tough. Several stations came
back to me as N2AK. I tried to correct them but don't know if the copied me.

This is the best I have done on 80m. Must be the double points that bought my
nmubers up :). Thanks for all the Q's and some strange looking prefixes.

73--Wayne N2WK