[3830] ARRLDX CW N8BJQ SOSB/15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sbolia@woh.rr.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N8BJQ SOSB/15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:12:41 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N8BJQ
Operator(s): N8BJQ
Station: N8BJQ

Class: SOSB/15 HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:  800    87
   10:
-------------------
Total:  800    87  Total Score = 208,539

Club: SWODXA

Comments:

Tough weekend:  High winds and lots of snow.  Spent nearly as much time moving
snow as I did operating.  Lost a couple of peak hours on Sunday AM when my SUV
(simply useless vehicle) failed to make it thru the last of several 3 foot
drifts at the end of the lane and got stuck.  4WD is kind of useless when there
are no wheels on the ground.  Dug it out and took the wife to work and got back
after the band had been open for an hour or more.  Had to leave to pick her up
while Europe was still booming in.  When I got back, no more Europe.   Weekend
was not a total waste however.  Did work country 100 on 160 on Sat. and the
antennas are still up (at least until tonite's storm).