[3830] ARRLDX CW K4WI SOSB/10 LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k4wi@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW K4WI SOSB/10 LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 16 Feb 2003 16:30:34 -0800
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: K4WI
Operator(s): K4WI
Station: K4WI

Class: SOSB/10 LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:  286    62
-------------------
Total:  286    62  Total Score = 53,196

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Not a very good showing! I had to work this weekend and could only
get about 7 hours in total. 10 is going down for sure but that's a
given! But many QRPer's from JA and EU made it through so it wasn't all that
bad. Decided to move to 160 when 10 closed and do a single with NA4W but time
and serious T storms stopped that! Got less than 1 hour in total... 9 pm Sat
evening found me with a flashlight on the backporch trying to seriuosly "fast"
disconnect my quik-disconnects. Accomplished that with out getting zapped from
heavy duty lightening and called it quits for the night.
  Hope all got the Alabama mult if needed! Thanks everyone